Valve detailed classification and main parameters
Tianjin city of Kars valve limited company specializing in the production of valves:
Valve is a device used to control the direction, pressure and flow of the fluid in the fluid system. The valve is the piping and equipment within the media (liquid, gas, powder) device can control the flow and the flow or stop.
Valve is a pipeline fluid conveying system control unit, which is used to change the flow direction of the channel section and the media, with diversion, stop, throttle, check, diversion or overflow relief and other functions. For fluid control valves, valve from the simple to the very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, its many varieties and specifications, the nominal valve through size from large to small instrument valve diameter up to 10m of industrial pipeline valves. Valve can be used for the control of water, steam, oil, gas, mud and corrosion medium, metals and radioactive liquid fluid types of fluid flow, the working pressure of the valve can be from 1000 MPa to 0.0013MPa ultra high pressure, working temperature from 270 DEG C of the ultra low temperature to 1430 DEG C high temperature. The valve can be controlled by a variety of modes of transmission, such as manual, electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, turbine, pneumatic solenoid, solenoid hydraulic, electric hydraulic, pneumatic and hydraulic, spur gear, bevel gear drive can be under pressure, temperature or other forms of sensor signal, according to the requirements of the scheduled action, or does not rely on the sensing signal and a simple open or closed valve to rely on drive or automatic mechanism to open and close parts for lifting, slip swing or rotary motion, thus changing the area of the channel size in order to achieve its control function
According to function and use
(1) cut off class: such as gate valve, globe valve, plug valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, needle valve, diaphragm valve, etc.. The truncated type valve is also called the closed circuit valve, and its function is to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline.
Check valve, check valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, check valve is an automatic valve, its role is to prevent the media back in the pipeline, to prevent the pump and drive motor reversal, as well as the leakage of the container medium. Pump water off the bottom valve check valve also belongs to class.
Explosion proof valve, accident valve, etc., the role of the safety valve is to prevent the pipeline or the device in the medium pressure exceeds the specified value, so as to achieve the purpose of safety protection.
Regulating valve, throttle valve and pressure reducing valve, its role is to regulate the media pressure, flow and other parameters.
(2) vacuum class: such as vacuum ball valve, vacuum baffle valve, vacuum charging valve, pneumatic vacuum valve, etc.. Its function is in the vacuum system, used to change the direction of air flow, regulate the flow of gas, cut off or switch on the vacuum system components called the vacuum valve.
(3) special use: such as pigging valve, vent valve, drain valve, exhaust valve, filter etc.. Exhaust valve is an essential auxiliary component in piping system, which is widely used in boiler, air conditioning, oil and gas, water supply and drainage pipeline. Often installed in the commanding heights or elbow, etc., to exclude excess gas pipeline, improve the efficiency of the use of pipe and reduce energy consumption.
According to the main parameters
(1) vacuum valve: refers to the work pressure is lower than the standard atmospheric pressure valve.
(2): refers to the low pressure valve nominal pressure PN valve is less than 1.6Mpa.
(3) medium pressure valve: refers to the nominal pressure 2.5Mpa for PN, 4.0Mpa, 6.4Mpa valve.
(4) high pressure valve: refers to the nominal pressure 10.0Mpa PN ~ 80.0Mpa of the valve.
(5) ultra high pressure valve: refers to the nominal pressure PN = 100.0Mpa valve.
(6) filter: the nominal pressure 1.0Mpa is PN, 1.6Mpa
According to the working temperature
(1): ultra-low temperature valve for medium temperature valve T<101 C.
(2) at room temperature for medium temperature valve: the valve 29 <t<120 DEG C.
(3) medium temperature valve: the valve for the medium working temperature of 120 C <t<425.
(4) high temperature valve: valve used for medium working temperature t>425.